Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1 Prologue

 

Volume 1, Prologue

 

"Why...why isn't anyone coming back?!"

 

The man wailed with a heartbroken expression on his face.

The only reason they didn't come back, and the reason they went this way, was because you kept making all these choices.

Dismissing your own faults and blaming others... Are you going to make another bad choice again?

 

 

―― Show weakness.

 

"Please, come back..."

 

His angry expression was drained and he looked pitiful. The appearance of him begging looked comical now.

Unfortunately, it was too late. No matter how many good choices you make now, it wasn't possible to go back to the way things were, and a happy ending wouldn't come.

 

"Jeez, too late. It's just...impossible now."

 

A rather cute girl said with a sad expression on her face.

 

"Because we like this person now."

 

 

 

Another beautiful girl added, a bit of harshness in her eyes.

 

 

―― Appeal with benefits.

 

"If you come back, I promist you a good time!"

 

I had always thought about this for a long time.

I wondered how he could continue to make so many dumb choices.

If he had just acted normally, they could have turned out happy. If he fixed his choices along the way, they could have retained their good ending.

 

"I don't need something like that."

 

A girl with a disgusted look on her face replied, looking away.

 

"The worst. How disappointing of you."

 

Continued a different girl, seemingly having lost interest.

 

―― Raise your voice and intimidate.

 

"Just shut up already and come back to me!"

 

And he was making even more mistakes. But his impression on them had already fallen to the point where it couldn't possibly fall any lower, so nothing really changed.

His future with these women had already closed. The only thing that he could try changing was their perception of him, yet the situation is getting worse.

 

"Let's just leave."

"..."

"What's up with that guy?"

"...Goodbye."

"H-hey!"

 

―― If it came to this, use force.

 

"Hey! I said wait! Didn't you hear me?!"

 

The man wore a vicious look on his face and chased after the women as they were turning their backs.

What was with this choice you made this time... Well, no doubt it was definitely another mistake.

As if to protect the women from such a guy, a guy who had been watching the spectacle from the side stood in his way.

 

"Move!"

"I can't just let you go through."

"If only you...if only you didn't appear!"

 

Wrong. This guy was mistaken.

 

"I was only here because you made all those choices."

 

Perhaps I wouldn't have risen up. If you didn't keep on making all those wrong choices, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have had anything to do with them.

I would never be in the public's eye and would end up as Classmate A, watching you guys from a third-person perspective.

 

"What the hell are you talking about?! You're the one who took my girls!"

"I haven't even had the chance to hold them yet..."

 

But it was a fact that I was here. I was here because of you kept on making mistakes.

 

It was uncharted territory for me, too. Most guys either just went straight ahead without straying off path, or even if they did, they quickly corrected they course.

You were the first one to get to this scenario...what was I even thinking about?

I couldn't help but say this. It should be my first time doing so I shouldn't fumble this.

 

"Your route has already been confirmed. You can no longer go off course."

 

You had a lot of good, happy routes. I couldn't believe you chose this ――

 

"Welcome, to the bad end route."

 

―― Wait, what the hell was I talking about?!

 

...Ah, it's the usual déjà vu.





Prev | TOC | Next

Comments

  1. We are a group of newbie translators looking for other novel translators to join our little discord group, so when there is a translation problem, we can help each other out.
    We'd like to know if you are interested in joining our discord?
    We also have a blog that has Adsense running, if you would like to make money from ads, you can consider hosting your translation on our blog.
    You can also have your own Patreon, Kofi, and Paypal donation links. All the posts you made on the blog still belong to you, which means that even if you decide to transfer or remove the chapters after we pay you the ad revenue, you are free to do so.
    There are no release schedule requirements, you can upload one chapter a month if you like it. Our objective is to gather small individual fanslators together and help them make small pocket money to motivate them. So we don't take a cut from your ad revenue earnings.
    You may also try co-hosting your chapters on the otaku blog for a month to see how much ad revenue you can get from your translation.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    nonononononono#6576
    discord ID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i get dark mode?, My eyes right now ಠ_ಠ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to implement a dark mode toggle when I have some time to spare.

      Delete
  3. Interesting, what else can I say beside that? This looks like a game world, but something is not exactly like that. Well, it's a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapter! Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Remember to refrain from profanities, or if you really can't help it, do try to censor some of the letters. Please keep the comment section civil and be respectful.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1C1

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V3C14