I just realized I can't keep up with donations >﹏<


So uh, I just had few more donations today. I wasn't expecting people to dump that many cash on a chapter, so I was kind of overwhelmed when someone sent more than I would have expected.

Even if I was machine translating this, it still takes time. Around a few hours per chapter in fact, including editing, proofreading, and all that stuff. It also takes a toll on my fingers. There's also my collegiate studies in the way.

Therefore, I might have to spread out the sponsored chapters in a few days (I'll still do my best to finish them early, don't worry). I might even have to limit donations if necessary. Sorry if you were expecting them right away.

oldlinguist out ::>_<::

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1 Prologue

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1C1

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V3C14