Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V3C14


Thanks to illegalAle for donating! Sponsored chapter 4/4.

 

Volume 3, Chapter 14: Hey, Mom! Can I Pick Up This Puppy?!

 

 

"―― And so~, to celebrate the success of the sports festival~...che~ers!"

""""Che~ers!!""""

 

The sports festival was a great success. A party was held on a holiday to congratulate everyone who contributed.

The venue was the meeting room where we had already been in many times. The student council and the sports festival committee gathered together, along with food and drinks.

 

"This year might have been the best ever. Or at very least, in the last three years."

"I was wondering what would happen because there were so many events, but we managed!"

"No one got injured, and there weren’t really any conflicts in particular."

"I'd like to thank to thank everyone for their hard work. The president...is somehow like that, so let me be the one to express gratitude instead."

 

Nearby, the handsome vice president of the student council, Tateyama-senpai, stood in the middle of the room, enjoying himself with the crowd.

It seemed that Tateyama-senpai was as popular as ever. Even though the two of us split the popularity vote in the school, most of the students now were surrounding him.

Was it my defeat today? When I sent Tateyama-senpai that look, he stared at me back as if to say, 'That’s obviously not the case?!'

 

"―― Here, Ikuto-kun...aah~n."

"...Aah~n."

"How is it? Does it taste good? I made it myself, you know?"

"It's delicious. So, Mutsuki-senpai is good at cooking, too."

"They're better than those half-price lunches you eat, okay?"

"I-Ikuto-senpai! Please feed on me, too!"

“...That sounded like something else, Shigure-san."

"I don't really mind if you take it like that...or rather, call me by my name, too~."

"But doesn't Shigure sound better?"

"Somehow, I feel like I've heard that before..."

 

Instead of anyone else around coming to surround me, these two girls instead were completely glued to me.

It was fine if it was just Shigure, but shouldn't the president go and greet everyone else?

 

"I wish I could be part of the Jimichi Harem."

"Even if one or two more people were added, Jimichi-senpai should be able to handle it."

"As expected of the Junior Killer. How nice, Shigure-san."

"But those two, as well as Reika-san from our class...the level is just too high."

"But Jimichi-kun sure is kind to other girls, too. I've even talked to him before, you know?!"

"I touched Jimichi-sama's hand at a study session!"

"Rumors have spread to the third-years, too. I didn't expect that of Mutsuki-san~."

"Well, if you saw him during the sports festival, it was only natural, wasn't it?"

"He wasn't particularly amazing, but he was still cool."

"How enviable, hateful, and reproachful..."

"Vice Prez...? You said something?"

 

Vice Prez was looking at me and was muttering something, but I couldn't afford to pay attention to them right now.

Shigure was making a face like she was going to cry if I looked at another girl, and Mutsuki-senpai would grab my arm if I tried to stand up.

I gave up, and I felt sorry for everyone, but I decided to silently stay with them.

 

"More importantly, we can spend the night over today, right?"

"Well, if your parents allowed it."

"I told them I would stay at our student council president's house, and they said it was okay!"

"I don't think lying is good."

"Reika-senpai is coming, too?"

"Yeah. Rei-san...Reika's father contacted me and asked me to take care of her daughter."

"W-what's with that? She has her parent's approval? She's too headstrong."

 

After the celebration was over, the three of them were going to stay over at my house.

But rest assured. I already contacted Koudzuki-san, and told me she would come, too.

 

"T-they're staying over?!"

"The Jimichi Harem is amazing..."

"Somehow, I feel like Jimichi is even able to handle three or four people."

"I don't even feel jealous. It's because it's Jimichi-sama."

"Respect, or rather...that? I feel like I'm looking at a god."

 

Those people seem friendly...? For the time being, at least.

Because I was planning on becoming the next student council president, I was relieved that they didn't think of me as some cheating bastard.

 

"You're really too strong, aren't you...unforgivable, unforgivable, unforgivable..."

"...Vice Prez? What are you muttering with that smile on your face?"

 

After that, the party continued to have a happy atmosphere until the end.

As Mutsuki-senpai gave the final greetings, the sports festival celebration came to a close.

 

――――

――

 

We met up with Reika at school, and we got into the car driven by Koudzuki-san who came to pick us up.

It was a good thing we had a car to pick us up today, because the weather wasn't so good, and it looked like it might rain.

In the backseat, the three beauties were engaged in a lively conversation, discussing what they were going to have for dinner.

Come to think of it, this was the first time I had ever been in the passenger seat. If I looked a little bit to the side, I could the see the figure of Koudzuki-san, who was too well-dressed.

 

"...Is something wrong? Could there be something on my face?"

"No, I was just thinking you were beautiful."

"...Ikuto-san. I don't want to cause accidents or violations, so please stop."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"D-don't look at me too much..."

"No but, it's kind of refreshing to see the expression of Koudzuki-san when she's driving ――"

"―― Please stop looking! You'll get us into an accident!"

 

That would be bad. I didn't know exactly what was going on, but we couldn't have that happening.

I had never driven a car before, so I wouldn't exactly know, but maybe it was that. She might have gotten nervous being stared at while driving.

I decided to peel my eyes off of Koudzuki-san and stare out the window.

And then, it was when the car just passed the nearest station from school.

 

"...Koudzuki-san, can you pull over for a moment?"

"Yes, I understand."

"By the way, do you have any spare shirts?"

"There's some in the trunk."

 

The car stopped a little past the station. I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned back.

The three pretty girls also stared at me with strange looks on their faces.

 

"Sorry, I'm just going out to pick up a puppy."

"""H-huh?"""

"Koudzuki-san, please handle the rest. I'm heading home by train."

"...Understood, please take care."

 

After seeing off the car that dropped me move away, I moved my feet towards the station.

The girls might ask a lot of things, but well, I was sure that Koudzuki-san would whatever she can.

 

After walking for a bit, I arrived at the station. I immediately turned my attention to the place I was looking for.

And there, just like before.

In a familiar location a short distance away from the ticket gate, a familiar puppy was at a loss for words, with a familiar expression on her face.

But this situation was worse than before. She didn't have any umbrella, her hair and clothes were wet, and she radiated an even stronger feeling of sadness.

It was a puppy that needed to be taken care of. Everyone around her didn't even try getting close to because she just looked too tragic.

I approached that puppy without any hesitation. I tried making my expression and my voice as soft as possible.

What should I say to her? What do you tell a poor puppy soaked in the rain, to make her feel wistful?

 

"That puppy over there, why don't you come over to my house and have a glass of milk?"

"...Huh?"

 

...Hm~m, maybe that was wrong.

I was pretty unusual myself, but I might have been mistaken in that regard.




4 more down, last 7 sponsored more chapters to go.

I might not be able to post on Monday, or even Wednesday. I have multiple days of tests lined up, so things got a little bit busy. I'll try translating in my limited spare time, but I do apologize if I couldn't update a chapter.

Lastly, AdSense rejected my site again for the third time ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ. If you like my translations, please go support me over on Ko-fi! Although, I shouldn't really be asking for more donations since I still have 7 more chapters in my backlog...

Prev | TOC | Next

Comments

  1. GL with test. I also got some😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the chapter, good luck on the test

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah damn shouldn’t have read the SS ones, now I know whats going to happen, come on man arrange the chapters better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But all Volume 3 side stories actually come before Chapter 14, though? Author decided to give Tendou's POV first. If anything, the one on NovelUpdates is actually wrong, and Chapter 14 should be later than side stories 10-12.

      Delete
    2. I publish everything based on what order the author posted them in (>人<;)

      Delete
    3. My bad then, thanks for the godly work.

      Delete
  4. goodluck on the test!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I feel so uncomfortable reading this? I mean it's Hella interesting, but the fact that there are choices before any decision jimichi and tendou can make puts me on edge. Like none of their actions are of their own will?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the test, mate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lo más probable es que no entiendan un carajo de lo que escribo , solo quería felicitar al autor , esto esta entretenido , soy chileno y leo esto con ayuda de traduccion pero aún así bueno , espero más

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess the sponsors chapters are not happening. Hope you get back into it tho.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Remember to refrain from profanities, or if you really can't help it, do try to censor some of the letters. Please keep the comment section civil and be respectful.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1 Prologue

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1C1