Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V3C3


Volume 3, Chapter 3: The Dress-up Doll Wants to be Beautiful

 

  Hairstyle

  Cosmetics

Accessories

 

 

After we finished our lunch, I ordered more drinks to wait for Azumi when she came to our table, dressed in her casual clothes, after she clocked out of her part-time job.

Although, she didn't wear her glasses, and her hair remained styled in a side-tail.

I introduced Koudzuki-san to Azumi and the reverse as well.

 

"Nice to meet you. My name is Koudzuki Akane."

"I'm Azumi Reika. Please treat me well."

 

After a brief self-introduction, I began to explain the Koudzuki-san about Azumi's matter.

I kept looking back at Azumi several times to make sure I wasn't saying the wrong thing, but she just sat next to me staring at Koudzuki-san, unknown if she was listening or not.

 

"―― Or something like that...right? Azumi."

"..."

"...Azumi? Are you listening?"

"...So pretty~."

 

While I was wondering why she was staring at Koudzuki-san absentmindedly, it seemed like she was smitten by her beauty.

Certainly, Koudzuki-san was a beautiful woman, and to think that even other girls were captivated by her.

 

"Thank you. You look beautiful, too."

"Ah...s-sorry for staring! It's just that, you're too pretty..."

"It gives me confidence to hear that from a cute, young girl like you."

"Such a thing! Akane-san is also young!"

 

She didn't look like she was listening to me at all. She didn't pay any attention to me and continued talking with Akane-san as if I wasn't there.

Azumi, who was asking questions nonstop with sparkles in her eyes, finally seemed like a girl of her age.

All I could do was listen to their conversation as I sipped on my iced coffee.

 

"I really want to be pretty too by all means."

"I think you're beautiful enough."

"Thank you. But...I want to show them."

"Show them...huh."

"Yeah. That's why I want to learn more about makeup and fashion. Also the reason why I work part-time."

 

I thought she was very passionate. Obviously, women wanted to be beautiful, and I was sure that there were also many similar women who were working hard to achieve that goal.

But you couldn't afford to make time for that if you were a high school student. There were studies, friendships, and future career to think about.

It was also necessary to spend money to adapt with the crowd and to follow trends that you didn't even like.

Azumi said the reason was because she wanted to show them. That meant that she was trying to her best for others, and not for herself.

 

"If you don't mind, I would be happy to discuss it with you."

"Really?! Please!"

 

Even cosmetics and earrings didn't come cheap. It seemed that she invested a lot of the money she earned from her part-time job in beauty-related products.

Was she a maiden in love? Could be something like she wanted to appear pretty for someone else even if she didn't want to.

Well, I was also somewhat similar. Although mine, unlike Azumi's, was but a fantasy dream.

 

"Um...how about today, after this..."

"I'm fine with whatever Azumi is okay with, you know? Ikuto-san also seemed to have called out with that intention."

"Eh? You're coming, too?"

 

While thinking that she hadn't paid attention to me since a while ago, Azumi threw me a disgusted face.

Geez, who did she think was responsible for all of this in the first place?

 

"Of course, I'll go! Rather if I don't, Koudzuki-san would be skipping work."

"W-what's up with that? What kind of relationship do you guys have..."

 

Thus, the three of us went out to select cosmetics and other products for Azumi.

Seeming her look so happy, I was glad I called out to her and hoped that I could help her out a bit.

But I wondered why? For some reason, Azumi seemed restless.

 

――――

――

 

How did this happen?

 

"Then...this?"

"Very cute."

 

I thought you came here to shop for cosmetics and all that stuff?

 

"How about this...?"

"Extremely cute."

 

Koudzuki-san was just smiling next to me.

 

"This I wonder..."

"Outrageously cute."

 

Well, at least it was feast for the eyes.

 

"...This."

"Hopelessly cute."

 

But you know, she was all red and had her head down, and it looked like she was about to explode.

Oh, look, she did.

 

"Geez! All you say is cute!"

"Even if you say that, it can't be helped because they're all are."

 

Behold, in the middle of Azumi's fashion show.

Azumi showed me outfit after outfit that Koudzuki-san chose for her.

At first, she looked unfazed, but as time went on, her face gradually turned red, and she finally burst.

I thought she was cute and adorable.

 

"Is there nothing else?! There's color, designs, and accents!"

"I wasn't describing the clothes, but Azumi who was wearing them."

"That's...t-thank you."

"Dere."

"I’m not dere!"

 

With these kinds of exchanges in between, the fashion show continued.

It seemed that Koudzuki-san, who became addicted to Azumi's cuteness, had also gotten into the mood.

 

"Between this and that, which one do you think is better?"

"Definitely this one. It suits Azumi better."

"..."

"She has good style, so she could wear these kinds of outfits."

"Ooh! So cute! How about adding this cap...too cute, lol."

"~~~"

 

I got into it, too.

However, when I was thinking she hadn't been speaking for a while now, I saw Azumi, who was already comically red, fidgeting.

 

After that, Koudzuki-san bought Azumi some clothes that she thought suited her well.

Azumi refused, but Koudzuki-san was uncharacteristically forceful in making her accept, saying that it was thanks for being her dress-up doll.

 

"Next, let's go look at cosmetics."

"P-please take care of me..."

 

Azumi seemed a bit dispirited, so I got curious and called out to her.

 

"What's wrong? Got a stomach ache?"

"It's because you were too noisy, repeating cute and cute all over again..."

"It can't be helped because you're cute."

"...You and Daddy keep on saying the same thing."

 

That can't possibly be the case... I was about to say that, but when I saw Azumi with a somewhat somber expression, my words were stuck.

Maybe it wasn't so often that she was told such things in front of her face.





Comments

Post a Comment

Remember to refrain from profanities, or if you really can't help it, do try to censor some of the letters. Please keep the comment section civil and be respectful.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1 Prologue

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1C1

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V3C14