Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V4 SS 3


Thanks to ButterBaron for donating! Sponsored chapter 1/4.

 

Volume 4, Side Story 3: Tendou Harem

 

 

<<load>>

 

―― Spend time with the four of them

 

 

"―― Hey."

"..."

"I said hey! Are you listening?!"

"...Eh, Reika?"

"Who else do you see? Are you sleepwalking?"

"No..."

 

It wasn’t like I fell asleep, but it was as if I had a long dream.

Maybe because it wasn't a good dream, but I wasn’t feeling very well. I had an indescribable sense of discomfort.

 

"It's summer break starting tomorrow, so maybe he's just a bit distracted?"

"Hanae...?"

 

Hanae was next to Reika. I knew this scene, because this was how I had always seen it.

I must have been confronted with this situation many times, but I wondered why? It was like I missed them so much.

 

"Susumu-kun? Are you okay?"

"...Hanae, are you coming to my house today...?"

"Huh? Yeah, that's what I'll do."

"I see..."

 

Why did I ask her? Why was I so anxious?

Hanae always came. Why was I thinking now that she wouldn't?

 

"Um. Can go over today, too...?"

"Eh...? Why?"

"Why, you say...don't make me say it again, it's embarrassing."

"..."

 

Reika looked away shyly, looking very fresh.

It felt as though I'd been getting grumpy looks lately.

 

"Huh~, so you're coming too, Reika-chan?"

"I-it's fine, isn't it!"

"Well, it definitely is~."

"...It's only now that I can afford to do so."

 

Them just talking and interacting with each other, why was this so nostalgic. This was just natural and the usual.

―― I am never going to lose them again.

I didn't know why, but that thought crossed my mind.

 

"―― Senpai! Thank you for waiting!"

"...Shigure?"

 

Entering the classroom in high spirits was a kouhai of mine, Shigure Airi.

Was she ever this energetic...? I never saw her smile like that before...wait, what kind of girl was Shigure?

 

"What do you mean 'Shigure'?! Please call me by my name~."

"A-Airi...?"

"Present."

 

Did I ever call her by name? No, I shouldn't care about that. She was the one who told me to do so.

 

"Shigure-san, are you here for Susumu-kun?"

"Yes! We're going to talk about summer vacation."

"...I haven't heard about this."

"Eh~? Did I need Reika-senpai's permission?"

 

Did these three knew each other in the first place?

Airi was just our club manager...eh? She was, right?

 

"...Airi, you're our manager...?"

"Manager? There are no club activities today, though?"

"You're going to become our manager again...?"

"Again...? Um, I've always been the manager..."

 

Why was I asking? Yeah, Airi had always been our manager.

I was going to do club activities with Airi, our manager, for all of summer break.

 

"―― Haa, I knew it."

 

I heard a voice and turned to see Yukinaga-senpai coming into the classroom.

While I was wondering who she came to see, she made a beeline towards me and gave a pouting look.

 

"Hey, Susumu-kun. I tried to contact you, but why didn't you reply?"

"S-Susumu-kun, huh...um, contact?"

"I sent you a message, didn't I? 'Come to the student council office after school.'"

"Student council office..."

 

Yukinaga-senpai said so as she showed me her phone.

Her phone adorned with a bear strap was cute and strangely suited Senpai.

 

"...I see you have new smartphone, Senpai."

"What are you talking about? You chose this one for me the other day, didn't you?"

 

Was that right? If she said so, then I felt that should the case.

Well, Senpai must be telling the truth. Right, I picked that out for her.

 

"Do you have time after this?"

"Eh? Uh, I do, but..."

"W-wait a minute, Senpai! Susumu is coming with me!"

"You mean us, right? You're trying to get me out of the way again~."

"No, no, Senpai is going with me instead, isn't he? Right, Susumu-senpai?"

 

W-what was this? What was going on?

Why was everyone fighting over me...no, there was nothing wrong with this. This was just the usual, it definitely was.

Man, it's always like this... With that familiar thought in mind, I called out to them just like how it had always been.

 

"Everyone, get along please? Aren't we all in this together?"

"If Susumu-kun says so."

"Geez, can't helped it then."

"It really can't be helped."

"I'm reluctant, but I don't have a choice."

 

I headed home together with the girls, their attitudes and expressions changing quickly like that.

As we stepped down the school stairs, I met a classmate. I didn't know why I was so irritated when I saw that person.

Probably because there was a beautiful, mature-looking woman next to him. They seemed to be very close, didn't they?

No chance, there's no way a shady character like him could be popular.

 

We arrived at my home to discuss summer vacation plans with the girls.

I opened the front door, filled with anticipation that many fun things were about to happen during that time.

And, it was when I turned around to let the girls in.

 

"――."

"――."

"――."

"――."

"―― W-what's wrong, everyone?"

 

The girls stared at me blankly, still in place. They didn't seem to react to my voice.

Not knowing what happened, I took a step towards them.

 

"...Huh? This place..."

"What was I doing?"

"I, have to get going..."

"...This isn't the right place."

 

Never moving, they said something I couldn't understand.

I had a bad feeling, so I hurriedly approached them and reached out.

However, I wasn't able to. Even when I tried moving my legs, they wouldn't move, and if I extended my arms, I wasn't getting any closer.

 

"W-what ――"

"―― You were here."

 

At that moment, I heard a guy's voice behind the girls.

At the same time, the girls changed their expressions, and just when I noticed they started moving, they ran towards that guy.

There, was that shady character I just saw.

 

"Y-you...!"

"My bad, Tendou."

 

That guy held the girls with both arms and let out a hateful smile.

I thought he was just someone gloomy, but when I blinked, that guy's appearance changed.

It was a familiar face, and a familiar guy. Someone who I didn't want to see or be involved with, was there.

 

"Jimichiiii!!"

"Ahahaha!"

"Hey, let's go already~."

"Just leave that guy alone."

"Something about that person scares me."

"Like I thought, I like it here."

 

Jimichi, smiling in a way that was mocking someone, and the girls, their cheeks reddening as they were hugged by Jimichi, started to move away.

I frantically willed my legs and reached out my hand, but the distance didn't shrink at all.

 

"You've got to be kidding me! Wait!"

"It's game over ――"

 

――――

――

 

"―― You're kidding...me?"

 

Sweating beads, I jumped awake from my futon.

Apparently, it was a dream. It was the worst dream I ever had.

He was going keep bothering me even inside my dreams, huh.

I opened my phone to check my message history just in case, but it really was just a dream.

However, it was strangely realistic. It seemed so real that even if I wanted to forget about it, I wouldn't be able to.

Perhaps, there could have been a future like that.

 

――――●●●●●●●●――――

――――○○○○○○○○――――

 

...It had the nerve to freeze in such a scene.

What the heck, I was just trying to get the harem route for a change.

I didn't have any choice, so I restarted it...but was it just my imagination?

It seemed to work just fine the moment I restarted.




Choose which novel you would like me to translate here!


Comments

  1. Wow. So even with a replay, Tendou has no hope of getting the harem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The player : ok, maybe it's time to give tendou some love then, harem mode : on
    The game world : observe *casually add the unavoidable NTR tag*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Ikuto got Monika powers huh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Remember to refrain from profanities, or if you really can't help it, do try to censor some of the letters. Please keep the comment section civil and be respectful.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1 Prologue

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1C1

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V3C14