Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V4 SS 2


Volume 4, Side Story 2: Student Council Livestream

 

TN Note: Tsuki is from non-muddied part in Koudzuki.

 

 

"So~, next question is~....from Year 1 Class XX, we have Kibou-san who wishes to remain anonymous."

 

"Who is the student council member with the shortest skirt?!"

 

"You say things like middle schoolers do~. Please wait a bit while I go and investigate."

 

I made a promise if I became the student council president. When I am elected as one, I would reveal the secrets of the Jimichi Harem members to the public!

And so, we accomplished that using streaming as part of the student council's informational videos.

It quickly gained traction. The live broadcast, which included the student council members themselves, was very well-received.

As long as it continued to be popular, the student council would gain support. I felt sorry for the girls outside of the Jimichi Harem, but please do your best.

 

――――

 

"Okay, since I'm done measuring, I'm ready to report! In order of short to longest from the top!"

 

――― Girls with the Shortest Skirt ―――

1: Azumi Reika

2: Shigure Airi

3: Koudzuki Akane (Special Participant)

4: Hareyama Hanae

5: Yukinaga Mutsuki

 

"That's all! As for my impressions...Airi's is surprisingly short! Mutsuki-senpai's is actually lengthy! The others members are just as I imagined! Now, let's see what they think about this!"

 

Azu: I change the length depending on my mood and accessories.

Shigu: I'm just short, so it looks short.

Tsuki: I think mine is just average nationwide as of now.

Hare: Hm~m, I've never really considered it.

Yuki: It's the length that looks the most fitting for my height.

 

"Next! From Year 2 Class XX, Nakajima Land-san."

 

"Height and chest sizes..."

 

"Ah~, I've been asked this many times, but let's display this again! Per the individual's request, I will be withholding the numbers!"

 

――― Height/Chest Sizes ―――

 

1: Koudzuki Akane ― Smaller than Hanae, bigger than Mutsuki

2: Yukinaga Mutsuki ― Larger than Reika, smaller than Akane

3: Azumi Reika ― Slightly more than Airi, far away from Mutsuki

4: Hareyama Hanae ― You know it when you see it, a commanding lead

5: Shigure Airi ― It's okay, she'll start growing soon

 

"I cannot disclose their weights for various reasons! There are some things you don't need to know! Well then, here's what they think about this!"

 

Tsuki: It's a reasonable size for my height.

Yuki: I'm more confident in the shape than size.

Azu: I'm growing up, and I expect to have enormous boobs.

Hare: There's nothing beneficial about it being big.

Shigu: Don't look at me with pity.

 

"Please refrain from asking sensitive questions as much as possible, okay? Next up...is~ from Year 3 Class XX, Tateyazama-san."

 

"How can I beat you?"

 

"Start over from your previous life. Let's get back on track and move on to the next one~! Year 1 Class XX...Touzai Shinrin-san!"

 

"Who is the most jealous person? Also, tell us about the personalities of your harem members."

 

"This~, are you okay with getting the answer from me? I will respond to your question at my own discretion, if you're okay with it!"

 

――― Jealousy Depth Ranking ―――

1: Hareyama Hanae

2: Azumi Reika

3: Shigure Airi

4: Yukinaga Mutsuki

5: Koudzuki Akane

 

――― Personality ―――

Hareyama: Gentle, but when angry, becomes the scariest of them all.

Azumi: The most hardworking person, focused in whatever she loves.

Shigure: Fearless little giant, No.1 in healing

Yukinaga: Normally cool, but a shy daydreaming maiden.

Koudzuki: Calm and collected, strict with self and others, but isn't a pushover.

 

"Well, it's kind of like this. I'm sure there are many more details not included, but I think everyone has a dark side to them."

 

Hareyama: Eh~, but I'm going to lock everyone else away.

Azumi: Hm~m, I'd rather break it than have others steal it.

Shigure: I'm going to cry. I'm a bit jealous.

Yukinaga: I think it's on par with others. I'm normal.

Koudzuki: It would be nice if it would come back eventually.

 

"And so, it's like this. Some people are somewhat getting unsettling, so I'll leave this topic here and move on. Here, we have some questions for a particular individual...no, is it a message delivery?"

 

"From Souki to Aka. Why don't you try going on a blind date sometimes? If you don't, you might end up alone lol"

Koudzuki: No thanks. If I was going to be with someone, then he's the only one I could think of. If I can't be with him, then I'm fine with being alone. Sou, you'll be alone even in the afterlife, though, lol

 

"From Fossil Grandpa to Miss Yuki. I will entrust my grandson and inheritance to you. Instead, please give me Honey."

Yukinaga: I will conquer your grandson and inheritance by my own ability, so I can’t give you Honey. Or perhaps I should say, don't equate your grandson to Honey.

 

"From Kimono-wearing Grandma to Granddaughter. According to the case you requested to analyze, it would seem that he likes them small in many ways."

Shigure: Well then, as planned, we're proceeding with Operation 'Senpai, Senpai'! For the first time ever, I'm glad I was small.

 

"From World's Second-Best Father to World's Best Daughter. Why am I second best?! You're lying! Please tell me it's not true!"

Azumi: No, sorry. I like him so much that I can't compare him to others. But maybe, maybe you're the second best.

 

"From Absolute Power to Future Daughter. You don't have to worry about anything. If I don't recognize the other girls, you victory will be unassailable."

Hanae: Thank you very much. Then as promised, I will start researching sweets that won't make you fat no matter how much you eat.

 

"Well, I have a lot of things to comment on, but...finally, we're going to respond to the requests of the student body!"

 

"I would like to see the cafeteria menu expanded."

 

"I'll take a survey next time!"

 

"Stay by my side! Hare"

 

"There's only one person who would say something embarrassing like that."

 

"The gymnastics festival was great!"

 

"It was by the managed by the old student council, but thank you!"

 

"Sure enough, I like you! Azu"

 

"Stop it already."

 

"Make the tests easier."

 

"There's nothing the student council can do anything about that."

 

"Be my manager! Shigu"

 

"Don't joke about that, you're good enough."

 

"Will there be a swimsuit or pajama stream?"

 

"I want to do that, but I don't know if I'll get the OK."

 

"No more lies! Yuki"

 

"That's a lie."

"Alright! That's all I have for you today! Thank you so much for all your questions and input!"

 

――――

――

 

"...That's a lot of views."

"Rumors has it that the teachers are watching, too."

"I feel like an idol."

"But we've become a bit stereotyped."

 

"Rather, it seems that he came around this time, too."

"Ah, that person who keeps on saying something weird to all of us."

"I'm somewhat scared. Is it a stalker?"

"As we get more popular, they'll start coming out."

 

"We’ve already become familiarized as Jimichi's girl, haven't we?"

"Right. Guys with ulterior motives don't come to me anymore."

"Girls come up to me and say they want to part of the harem as well."

"In a way, he's the only one who hasn't given up."

 

"No, I want him to give up, though..."

"I mean, it's just confession every time."

"It's a stalker, let's talk to Senpai about it."

"I did mention this to him the other day, but he said that he find this interesting, so he'll leave it alone."

 

"It's like a company that doesn't do anything until there's real damage..."

"Well, it's fine. He's going to protect us."

"Well, I'm not really worried about that part."

"Why don't we try making him a bit jealous or something?"

 

"I don't think he would get jealous..."

"Certainly, I can't imagine what it would be like..."

"Rather, I don't want him to be discouraged."

"Does he have any weaknesses?"

 

"Weakness...he's just too perfect."

"Yeah. Lately, I feel guilty when we go on a date with just the two of us."

"Ah, I get what you mean! I also wish the other three was there."

"I wonder if the four us barely matches him."

 

"I didn't like the idea at first, but now I'm glad you're all here."

"Yeah, I think a harem is best for him."

"Then, let's make Senpai happy with the four of us!"

"But what if he chooses one?"

 

"""Then it's war!"""




In case anyone was wondering, Riku from Nakajima Riku translates to 'land' in English. Thus, Nakajima Land (land was also written in English in the raws).

Choose which novel you would like me to translate here!


Comments

  1. "How do I beat you?"
    "Start over in your next life 💀

    "Who's the most jelous?"
    "I'd rather break it than let someome else have it"💀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Remember to refrain from profanities, or if you really can't help it, do try to censor some of the letters. Please keep the comment section civil and be respectful.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1 Prologue

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1C1

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V3C14