Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V4 SS 1


Thanks to Rain Missakara for donating! Sponsored chapter 5/5.

 

Volume 4, Side Story 1: Jimichi Harem Sleepover

 

 

"Well then, let's begin the first ever Jimichi Harem sleepover! Ya~y!"

 

One day during summer break, a sleepover party was held.

A similar event had already been done many times, but the atmosphere today was different.

The reason for this was probably because of this unusually bubbly woman.

 

"...Mom, why are you here?"

"I heard from Akane that something interesting was going to happen~, so I couldn’t just stay put~."

 

My mother, Jimichi Senri, came home for a rare visit. Behind her, was an apologetic-looking Koudzuki-san.

Koudzuki-san, probably because of her position, had no choice but to report whatever I did to my mother.

He has so many girls staying over at home...that was definitely something to say.

 

I told my mother about the situation and explained why this happened.

This was my mother's and father's house. I apologized and said it was wrong of me to let them stay here without their permission.

 

"I don't care about that~. Their parents are okay with this, right?"

"Well, I'm sort of getting there."

"Then, it's fine. But if something happens, tell me, okay? I'll cover it up."

 

She smiled and just said the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard. I guess I had to be more careful once I got transferred to the company's management division.

And here, were the participants for tonight.

 

"Lady! I found a secret chamber over here!"

"Really?! Let's have a look!"

 

"Airi-chan, how about this one?"

"T-that's too mature for me~."

 

"Reika-san, I received this from Director Yamabuki."

"Wow! Are those the new cosmetic products?! Thank you!"

 

"These sweets are too good... Where did they come from~? They're very delicious~."

"Oh, I made those, mother-in-law! My name is Hareyama Hanae!"

 

Including me, there were a total of nine people.

Grandpa Gouto and Mutsuki-senpai were playing some smartphone game. Grandma Momoe and Shigure were looking at fashion magazines.

Koudzuki-san and Reika were engaged in a talk about cosmetics. Hanae was appealing to my gluttonous mother.

 

Mutsuki-senpai and Shigure had been getting along well with my grandparents for some reason.

A former mechanically challenged person and a fossil of an old man who were now using their smartphone proficiently.

A granddaughter who had come into good terms with her overtly soft grandmother that they'd even gone and went shopping together.

A mentor and a rival, the younger and older sister pursued the path of beauty and elegance.

A mother who wasn't too good at cooking, and an airheaded girl who was excellent at that.

It was too crowded. The living room was quite spacious, but with this many people, it felt cramped, not to mention it was noisy.

 

"Noooooo?! Help me! I'm dying!"

"I'm coming! Ah..."

 

"Let's wear kimonos next time. Maybe during summer festival?"

"Grandma, it won't suit me...I'm too short."

 

"By the way, this costs 20,000 yen."

"So expensive?! Eh...but if it's for Ikuto, then..."

 

"By the way, Ikuto-chan's favorite food...is mozuku."

"Mozuku...? I don't know how to react to that..."

 

Rather...wasn't I the only one alone left right now? I didn't have much experience being left out of the group, really.

This sense of alienation that I had never felt before. Maybe that guy was feeling the same way?

 

"Ikuto-kun. Can you help us beat the boss here?"

"I don't mind, but...you couldn't work it out?"

"Because grandfather isn't too useful...in any case, please lend a hand."

"Let's do that together later, then."

 

"Senpai, Senpai! Please look at this!"

"Ooh, cute...was this from when you went out with Grandma?"

"Yes! We went there yesterday and she bought it for me!"

"I think it suits Shigure well."

 

"Hey, Ikuto-kun~, this cosmetic...buy it for me?"

"...Do that in dere mode, and a nyan to the end."

"I want to be pretty for Ikuto, nyan! Can you buy it for me...nyan?"

"Guh...buy, I'll buy it."

 

"Today's dinner will be a full course of mozuku."

"...Huh? What's with that punishment game?"

"Eh? But isn't it your favourite food?!"

"I do like mozuku, but...not a full course, please."

 

Huh, they paid attention to me after all.

That was close. I almost fell to the dark side and entered the bad route.

 

"You suck! Don't go around there!"

"No, because Grandpa is in the way..."

"The best defense is a good offense...ah."

"You died..."

 

"Wait, Ikuto-chan. Why don't you call Airi-chan by her name?"

"No, I mean, doesn't Shigure sound cooler?"

"It doesn't. Call her by her name."

"Okay..."

 

"I-Ikuto-san...Me, too...p-please buy it for me...nyan."

"...Koudzuki-san? What's wrong?"

"...It's nothing, please forget about it."

"I can't, it's already permanently burned into my brain, you know."

 

"This cake is too gooooddd... You're amazing, Hanae-chan."

"...Mom, you're going to get fat."

"I'll make the researchers create a weight loss pill at that time, then~."

"Let them research medicine to treat diseases instead..."

 

Time passed by happily as the crowd chattered away.

I was simply content to see the girls make some noise over their conversation partners.

It was heartwarming to see them get along with my own family.

But such a peaceful atmosphere was ruined by someone who couldn't read the mood.

 

"―― By the way~, which one of you is Ikuto-chan's girlfriend?"

""""...""""

 

The four people in question froze with smiles on their faces.

They stared into each other's eyes, applying pressure to the other that wouldn't allow for a getaway.

So far, the four of them got along just fine. I didn't know what kind of agreement they had, but no one was left out.

Rather, didn't she just mention earlier that we were going to hold a Jimichi Harem sleepover?

Didn't harem mean that there wasn't only one?

 

"It's this lady, right? I vote for her."

"Airi-chan is a matter of course."

"With all due respect, I nominate Reika-san."

"Then, I'll go for Hanae, because she caught a hold of my appetite."

 

Each of them moved towards the girl they wanted to support.

However, the girls had slight differences between their backing powers. But if I was going to make a choice, that difference wouldn't matter.

In terms of strength...Mother was the strongest, followed by Grandma, then Grandpa....and Koudzuki-san would be the weakest.

 

"I'm the chairman, you know?"

"You think you can resist me?"

"..."

“I am his mother."

 

As expected, was Koudzuki-san really the most disadvantaged? She wasn't in a position to get in between the three, and this was a rather tough situation for her.

They weren’t on equal grounds. I started churning my thoughts to see if I could do something about it, but it didn't seem like it was necessary.

 

"...I...know a lot of secrets behind the Jimichi family."

"""What’d you say?!"""

 

The tables were turned. The other three people expressions tightened as they faced Koudzuki-san, who seemed to have jumped to the top at once.

As for those secrets, well, those were probably best kept private.

 

"...Looks like it's a draw."

"That's a problem for them."

"It's not our place to say something."

"Why don't he just marry the four of us~?"

"My bet is on mother-in-law."

"The ruler behind the scenes seems like it's Akane-san?"

"Isn't the chairman of the board higher than the president?"

"But it's Grandma who controls the chairman."

 

The girls each got a powerful supporter. Well, if they got along with each other, that was all that mattered.

But more importantly, was it just me thinking that they should appeal to me instead?

No, it wasn't like I was feeling lonely, okay?

After that, we ate under such a tumultuous atmosphere, and they went home.

 

――――

――

 

"―― I won't put it on, and I won't do something troublesome like a pillow talk."

"Ah, yeah. I will take it all in so it's fine."

"Right. If anything, it would feel better than putting it on."

"Well, it might be better, feel-wise."

"Eh~, but don't you want to fall asleep in his arms while your head is being stroked afterwards?"

"""That’s certainly true."""

 

"...I won't work, and I'm going to drink every day."

"Ah, yeah. I will work instead so it's fine."

"It isn't unusual for women to work in this day and age."

"Drinking together every day sounds a lot of fun!"

"But don't you want to see Ikuto working in a suit?"

"""That’s certainly true."""

 

"...I won't do any housework, and I won't help with childcare, either."

"Ah, yeah. I will take care of everything so it's fine."

"Just you watching over gives a sense of security."

"Grandma said you can't put a man in the kitchen!"

"But I want to see Ikuto-kun holding the kid in his arms and smiling."

"""That’s certainly true."""

 

"...I don't love you anymore, and I'm going to cheat."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

"That...will make me cry, you know? I..."

"As expect, that's...sob, sob..."

"Even if it's a lie...I feel like tearing up..."

"I-I'm just joking! You just asked me to say something terrible, so I did!"

 

I couldn't recall why this was happening, but it started when I was arguing with the four of them after they changed into their sleepwear.

Their pajamas were too cute... I was very satisfied to see some panty shots, too... And then, the beginning of the tragedy happened.

 

―― I want Jimichi Ikuto to say terrible things to me.

I wasn't certain who initially said it, but everyone got on board with the idea, and now the situation was like this.

They were stubborn M-girls. But I might have heard about this somewhere. In order to confirm their feelings, they deliberately made the other person say awful stuff to them on purpose to see if they were able to forgive them.

I also heard that there were women who wanted to be dominated. Was this trait maybe unique to women?

 

"In the first place, if someone says something horrible, you should get angry and don't let them get away with it."

 

At my words, the four tilted their heads as a question mark appeared above them.

When I elaborated on this, the four of them thought the opposite, saying that it wasn't the same.

 

"Ikuto-kun never says anything bad, so I just wanted to try."

"What do you mean you wanted to be told something bad..."

"Because you're too kind. I wondered how a Dark Ikuto would be like, or some~thing like that."

"Dark Ikuto...I think that guy's just a bum..."

"But I do want to be dominated. By dominated, I mean being protected, okay?"

"I feel like that's a very convenient interpretation..."

"I can probably forgive you most of time. I guess love is blind."

"Like I said, don't forgive that kind of waste..."

 

I realized that rather than being limited to saying something terrible, someone like that was probably just filth.

But were these girls right in the head? Smiling after being told such scummy things by a scummy guy.

While I was thinking about that, the four of them suddenly turned serious.

 

""""But please don't stop loving us.""""

"Ah...sure."

 

Was cheating okay, then? Well, the current situation might already count as one.

Choosing someone from them...no, I couldn't possibly.

 

"It's fine to be a scum, you know? Just stay by my side all the time...?"

"If you're gone...probably me, as well..."

 

These two seemed rather dangerous. One wrong step and they might very well end up into a bad end.

 

"If you don't love me anymore, I'll make you fall in love again."

"I'll have you think about me so much that you won't be able to think of anything else."

 

I liked the route these other two were taking.  It looked safe, and it might not end up in me getting stabbed.

 

"I've been thinking about this for a while, but..."

 

As I was worrying about which end I was going to reach, Mutsuki-senpai, the oldest of the group, spoke up.

Mutsuki-senpai, dressed in a pure, white nightdress, said the following words as she turned her attention to Hanae and Reika.

 

"Aren't you girls a little too heavy?"

""Huh??""

 

Heavy? Was she talking about weight? I was thinking the one with the most weight was Mutsuki-senpai because of her height...no, the weight of Hanae's chest was unknown.

The two responded to her with a twitch on their eyebrows. Airi, wearing light yellow pajamas for kids, followed up.

 

"Ah~, that's true. There's have a heavy mood to them, don’t they?"

""Huh? Huh??""

 

Their mood was heavy. Airi told them that...but I didn't understand as well.

Was this something women could only understand?

 

"But aren't you two~...somehow light instead?"

""Yes??""

 

It was Hanae, wearing a cute, peach-colored nightdress, who replied back.

And Reika, who was also touted as too heavy, dressed in her light blue, refreshing nightgown, continued.

 

"They're too light that they seem like they would change their mind in a heartbeat."

""Huh? What??""

 

Lightness in regards to conviction in choosing another love interest, too light that if you blew on it, it would fly away. Apparently, they weren't talking about weights.

But were these girls in teams now after competing individually?

Either way, the atmosphere wasn't so good. I should intervene here as a third-party.

 

"Okay, okay, stop, stop! We're going to shoot a video now so be nice to each other."

"....Video? Is it for por ――"

"―― No, what the hell are you talking about, you airhead."

"Ah~, that thing about you running as a student council president?"

"Right, right."

"A-are you going to film us like this?!"

"Yeah. Operation 'If you want to see more, then please cast your vote on me'."

"Come to think of it, I heard that Tateyama-senpai is also running for president."

"Oh, is that so? I can't deal with that guy."

 

The student council election was going to be held after summer break. I would make full use of the power of these four girls and win the seat of the president with flying colors.

Video streaming campaigns. Gone were the days of walking around the school to appeal to the populace.

I would create a link on the school's official website that only students could access.

 

"Right, so~, I'll turning the camera on, okay? Let's start with Hanae!"

"Oh, um...I'd like to request you guys to support Jimichi Ikuto as our student council president!"

"Eh, boring. Come on, emphasize your boobs more?"

""""...""""

"Reika is going to act more tsun, Airi will appeal to their protective instincts, and Mutsuki-senpai...let's have her dress less a bit to show gaps."

""""...This is the shortcoming of falling for him, huh.""""

 

Well, in some way or another, we got it over with. Now, my being as a student council president was all but confirmed.

Although, I didn't really intend on publishing this to be honest. I should enjoy this privately.

After that, they moved on to their own photo sessions.

Girl-on-girl, two-shots, group photos, and many more. Pictures were taken, videos were passed around, and the night went on.

 

"Oh~, this Airi is so cute~."

"Really?!"

"...Mutsuki-senpai, I can see a bit."

"Well, it's fine if it's you."

"Reika looks good on twin tails."

"Hmph! I didn't really want to do it or anything!"

"Hey Hanae, doesn't seem like the photos and videos you sent me earlier made it to mine?"

"Eh~, no way~? I sent those properly...ah."

"What do you mean by 'ah'?'"

"....Wrong send."

"Wrong send? What do you mean?"

"I sent it to Tendou by mistake..."

"...O~h, good luck with that."

"He already read it..."

 

――――

――

――

――――

 

 

"...The hell is this...are you kidding me..."

 

Don't mind it, Tendou.

Do save it, though.




Took a peek at the next chapter. It's hilarious, lmao.

Choose which novel you would like me to translate here!


Comments

  1. This chapter was hilarious too ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harem life is awesome. And good luck Tendou, stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what happened with Tendou and Hanae at the end and I am not sure I want to know

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Remember to refrain from profanities, or if you really can't help it, do try to censor some of the letters. Please keep the comment section civil and be respectful.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1 Prologue

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V1C1

Welcome, to the Bad End Route - V3C14